MOLD MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
Alliance Mold Maintenance Service solution will allow you to run more efficiently by reducing your downtime, increasing your profitability, and extending the life of your parts. We have the processes in place to assist you in reaching new levels of success. Let our staff of mold experts show you how we can help.
Our Alliance Specialties mold maintenance facility has been designed and built around the extremely high certification standards of “Tooling Docs” (formerly a division of Progressive Components).Regular mold maintenance is critical to decrease cycle times, limit down time, decreased wear, and reduced overall maintenance costs throughout the life of a mold.
Allow our staff of mold maintenance professionals to set up and maintain an individual preventative maintenance schedule for all your molds and parts.
We will provide you with our ISO compliant maintenance reports, or we can use yours if you prefer. We believe keeping and tracking these reports is critical to proper maintenance. They are key to identifying reoccurring problems and anticipating future repair needs to keep you running.
Our maintenance and repair facility is set up to service projects from a single cavity hand molds to a 128 cavity closure mold with a lifting capacity of 9000 lbs per mold half.
Regular mold maintenance can help your mold to last longer, with less downtime and interruption, which will save you time, money and frustration in the long run. With two full time mold makers and two part time mold makers on staff we are able to disassemble, clean, assess problems, replace water line o-rings, clean water lines, make small repairs, reassemble and document the process for your records.
- Mold cleanings and preventative maintenance
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Acid waterline cleaning
- Water line leak testing
- Dry ice blasting
- Mold and component repair
- • Component machining
- • OD grinding
- • Manufacture jigs and fixtures
- • Drill press
- (1) 2 axis Bridgeport Proto-Track CNC
- (1) 2.5 axis Trak DPM CNC
- (1) Hardinge precision lathe
- (1) Turret lathe (13″ capacity)
- (1) Charmilles D-110 EDM
- (1) Charmilles Form 20 EDM
- (3) Mitsui 6x12 surface grinders
- (1) Ball Chicago 30-40 drill press
- (1) Nikon V-12 profile comparator
- (1) Shurr Tomico 22-300A optical comparator
- (1) Micro View video measurement center
- (1) Dedicated water test and acid circulating station
LIFTING AND CARTING CAPACITY
- 6 ton twin gantry hoists
- 10,000 lbs fork lift
- 12 ton international 14′ flat bed truck
We want to work with you.
Alliance Service Quote
Alliance Specialties and Laser Sales
Alliance Laser Sales California